Monday, April 6, 2009


Occasionally I make a mental list of wonderful things I’ve experienced recently. It sounds crazy, I know, but it has made me so grateful and aware of my beautiful life. There is nothing particularly special about me… and yet everyday my blessings and joy grows.I think they were there all along, I was just was too busy worrying about what I thought I needed to notice how much I already had.
P.S. If you think that good things don’t happen to you… consider redefining what “joy” means. Rediscovering your favorite sandals that were shoved under your bed or finding strawberries buy 1 get 1 at the grocery store, or jumping on a trampoline with your 3 year old, are the very sort of everyday occurrences that should be counted.

Laying in a cold room, under warm cozy covers with my hubby, watching House

My early morning chat with my father in law on the way to work

Lucas’ sweet early morning hugs and “good morning mommy”

Pink grapefruit lipgloss

Weekend with my bestie

My church family, that loves unconditionally

Granny

Fresh picked Texas wildflowers

Shoulder rubs from the hubs

Bubble baths

Chad Jackson in my speakers

Road trips

BBQ Cookoffs

Lucas riding his bike – with no training wheels! So proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment