Thursday, April 30, 2009

I know you are dying to know...

10 things about me!

1. What is your current obsession? Washing hands!! No swine flu for us!

2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? My Charlotte Russe jeans, I would wear them 24/7 if I could get away with it!

3. What's for dinner? hamburger helper, per request de hubby

4. What are you listening to? a conference call at work on the swine flu!

5. Say something about the one who tagged you. She's adorable and pregnant.

6. Favorite vacation spots? anywhere a beach is involved.

7. What am I reading right now? My sisters keeper, jodi piccoult

8. Four words to describe myself. Happy, Loving, creative, concerned.

9. Guilty pleasure? coffee and magazines

10. First spring thing to do? PLANT!

And now I tag....EVERYONE! I love all of my readers and all of the blogs I follow so you are all it!
haha I'm afraid if I tag or award my bloggie friends one more time they might become annoyed so if you have the time I challenge you all to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment