Thursday, April 16, 2009

8

My blog friend Melissa tagged me with a fun sharing game. Thanks Melissa!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Being pregnant and pampered
2. Having baby #2 even though I know my world will be turned upside down big time!
3. I have to say that I am aggressively looking forward to the weekend!
4. SUMMER.
5. Playing with Lucas after work.
6. Our garden to grow!
7. Mackin’ on my hubby after the sun goes down.
8. Oh and I almost forgot! Dinner.

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Took Lucas to daycare and went to work.
2. Had shrimp for lunch-yum! :D
3. Updated my blog.
4. Got a great bargain on some clothes.
5. painted my toenails whoopeeeeee
6. Went to church.
7. left church as soon as we got there to see a coworker at hospital
8. loved.

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Go on a vacation
2. Win the lottery.
3. surf
4. only work part time and still make the same pay I do now…
5. Have my pre-baby body back for good.
6. I wish I could be more easy going and let ppls negative CRAP run through one ear and out the other instead of bug me all day.
7. be closer to all of our family and friends
8. stop lucas from growing up!

8 shows I watch:
1. House
2. CSI:Miami
3. Law & Order
4. American Idol
5. Friends re-runs
6. Backyardigans
7. Spiderman
8. UFC

No comments:

Post a Comment